By using our online portal, you will be able to quickly obtain official copies of Land Registry Title Registers and Title Plans, Lease Agreements, Conveyances and much more online.
The Title Register is one of the two main title documents (the Title Plan being the other) of a property and is often referred to as the Title Deed.
Information disclosed by the Title Register includes:
- Property ownership details, including the name and address of the registered owner(s).
- A description of the property.
- Registered restrictions, such as restrictive covenants.
- When maintenance responsibilities and liabilities for boundary structures, such as fences and walls, are specifically referred to within the registered deeds, they are often referred to within the Register and indicated on the Title Plan by coloured markings and T markings.
- Date of purchase and price paid/value stated for any property that has been sold since April 2000.
- Often includes information relating to easements, such as rights of way and rights of drainage.
- Registered mortgages and charges affecting the title, including the name and address of the lender (such as a bank or building society).
- Details of Transfers, Leases, Deeds, Agreements and Conveyances – with dates and names of parties involved.
- For Leasehold Titles, the Title Register will contain details of the Lease Agreement, such as its date, its length (term), the amount of ground rent payable, and the parties to the Agreement.
- Title Number.
- Tenure, i.e Freehold or Leasehold.
- N.B. As the Register and Title Plan are unique to each property, the nature and amount of information contained within them will vary.
- As a matter of course, we also search the Day List, which is a list of pending applications and official searches; such as pending purchases, transfers and mortgages. If there are any pending applications and official searches, we will notify you when providing the Register and/or Title Plan
In order to obtain a Title Register and/or Title Plan for any property or land, simply click on the link below and complete the order form.