By using our online portal, you will be able to quickly obtain official copies of Land Registry Title Registers and Title Plans, Lease Agreements, Conveyances and much more online.
The Title Register is one of the two main title documents (the Title Plan being the other) of a property and is often referred to as the Title Deed.
Information disclosed by the Title Register includes:
- Property ownership details, including the name and address of the registered owner(s).
- A description of the property.
- Registered restrictions adversely affecting the property, such as restrictive covenants.
- Repair and maintenance obligations for boundary structures, such as fences and walls, are often detailed in the Register and indicated on the Title Plan by coloured markings and T markings.
- Date of purchase and price paid/value stated for any property that has been sold since April 2000.
- Easements; such as rights of access and rights of drainage.
- Registered mortgages and charges affecting the title, including the name and address of the lender (such as a bank or building society).
- Details of previous Transfers, Agreements and Conveyances with dates and names of parties involved.
- Title Number.
- Tenure, i.e Freehold or Leasehold.
- For Leasehold Titles, the Title Register will contain details of the Lease Agreement, such as its date, its length (term), the amount of ground rent payable, and the parties to the Agreement.
- As a matter of course, we also search the Day List, which is a list of pending applications and official searches; such as pending purchases, transfers and mortgages. If there are any pending applications and official searches, we will notify you when providing the Register and/or Title Plan
In order to obtain a Title Register and/or Title Plan for any property or land, simply click on the link below and complete the order form.