By using our online portal, you will be able to quickly obtain official copies of Land Registry Title Registers and Title Plans, Lease Agreements, Conveyances and much more online.
Title Registers and Title Plans are the two main title documents of a property.
Information disclosed by the Title Plan includes:
- The general position of boundaries.
- Shows the extent of land included in the Title.
- Areas of land which previously formed part of the Title but have since been removed are coloured green.
- Location in relation to surrounding properties and buildings.
- Repair and maintenance obligations for boundary structures, such as fences and walls, are often detailed in the Register and indicated on the Title Plan by coloured markings and T markings.
- Registered easements (e.g. rights of access, parking rights, drainage rights) are indicated by coloured markings.
- Land affected by covenants and other restrictions are indicated by coloured markings on the Title Plan.
- Orientation indicated by way of a North point.
- Title Number and Ordnance Survey map reference.
- The Title Plan is drawn to scale 1:1250.
- Markings and colours used in the Title Plan are explained in the Title Register.
- As a matter of course, we also search the Day List, which is a list of pending applications and official searches; such as pending purchases, transfers and mortgages. If there are any pending applications and official searches, we will notify you when providing the Register and/or Title Plan
In order to obtain a Title Register and/or Title Plan for any property or land, simply click on the link below and complete the order form.