By using our online portal, you will be able to quickly obtain official copies of Land Registry Title Registers and Title Plans, Lease Agreements, Conveyances and much more online.
Title Registers and Title Plans are the two main title documents of a property.
- General position of the boundaries to a property.
- General location in relation to surrounding properties and buildings.
- When maintenance responsibilities and liabilities for boundary structures, such as fences and walls, are specifically referred to within the registered deeds, they are often referred to within the Register and indicated on the Title Plan by coloured markings and T markings.
- Registered easements (such as drainage easements) are often indicated by coloured markings.
- Title Number and Ordnance Survey map reference.
- Registered rights of way or rights of access are often indicated by coloured markings.
- The scale of a Title Plan is usually 1:1250 in urban areas and 1:2500 in rural areas.
- Orientation indicated by way of a North point.
- N.B. As the Register and Title Plan are unique to each property, the nature and amount of information provided will vary.
- As a matter of course, we also search the Day List, which is a list of pending applications and official searches; such as pending purchases, transfers and mortgages. If there are any pending applications and official searches, we will notify you when providing the Register and/or Title Plan
In order to obtain a Title Register and/or Title Plan for any property or land, simply click on the link below and complete the order form.