By using our online portal, you will be able to quickly obtain official copies of Land Registry Title Registers and Title Plans, Lease Agreements, Conveyances and much more online.
The Title Register is one of the two main title documents (the Title Plan being the other) of a property and is often referred to as the Title Deed.
Information disclosed by Title Registers includes:
- Property ownership details, including the name and address of the registered owner(s).
- A description of the property.
- Details of restrictive covenants and other restrictions.
- Repair and maintenance obligations for boundary structures, such as fences and walls, are often detailed in the Register and indicated on the Title Plan by coloured markings and T markings.
- Date of purchase and price paid/value stated for any property that has been sold since April 2000.
- Information relating to easements, such as rights of access, rights to park and drainage rights.
- Registered mortgages and charges, including the name and address of the lender (such as a bank or building society).
- Details of Transfers, Leases, Deeds, Agreements and Conveyances – with dates and names of parties involved.
- For Leasehold Titles, the Title Register will contain details of the Lease Agreement, such as its date, its length (term), the amount of ground rent payable, and the parties to the Agreement.
- The unique Title Number allocated to the property or land.
- Tenure, i.e Freehold or Leasehold.
In order to establish property ownership information for any property or land, which includes the name and address of the owner(s), simply click on the “Order Now” button below and place an order for a Title Register.